Terms & Conditions
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- AKR Corporation grants you a single, non-exclusive, limited personal license to access and use the Website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions in these Terms.
- HOW INFORMATION GATHERED IS USED
- We use your Personal Information for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing and filling customer orders, verifying your qualifications for certain products and services, billing, improving our services, providing an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, communicating with you, and informing you of special offers and discounts. We will not release your Personal Information to a third party unless you have granted us permission to do so.
- The Websites may permit you to post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. AKR Corporation reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, such content and/or material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you grant AKR Corporation and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such materials and/or content throughout the world in any media. AKR Corporation has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. AKR Corporation takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, AKR Corporation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to AKR Corporation for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE
- AKR Corporation reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of the Websites with or without notice. You agree that AKR Corporation will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
- DISCLOSURE REQUIRED BY LAW
- APPLICABLE LAW